Scroll down to learn more
National Broadband Network (NBNco)
Senior UX Architect
Used and Promoted Excellence in Human-centered Design within the Service Portal team lead by Emad AL Hajjeh.
(The #1 Agile Delivery Team at NBNco)
- Creating Harmony between User Needs, Business Requirements & Technical Limitations while delivering on-time and within budget.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Solution Architects & Key Stakeholders to conduct Research, Ideation, Design & Validation for multiple platforms.
- Planning and undertaking the User Research & Usability Studies required to produce related artefacts.
- Identification and maintenance of a diverse User Persona Set.
- Producing Consumer Journey Maps, User Stories, Ecosystem Maps, Competitive Audits, Wireframes & Defining Value Propositions.
- Developing & Validating interactive Prototypes.
- Active in mentoring other UX designers & supporting Human-centered Design (HcD) principles within the organisation.
- Promoting internal workplace culture & Design Thinking principles.
Reporting to UX Lead Patrick Tam.
Also reported to UX Practice Manager Ulla Yip and UX Lead Leonardo Burlamaqui on different projects.